After the first day of practice in shoulder pads, varsity football Head Coach Taylor Allen gives an update on the team. Watch Episode 3 below to hear what he has to say. You can find all Gonk Knocks coverage here.
Upcoming Key Dates for the Tomahawks Football Team
- Wednesday, 8/22 @ 5 p.m.: Varsity Football Preseason Practice #5
- Thursday, 8/23 @ 4 p.m.: Varsity Football Preseason Practice #6 (First in full pads)
- Friday, 8/24 @ 4 p.m.: Varsity Football Preseason Practice #7
- Saturday, 8/25 @ 10 a.m.: Scrimmage #1 @Clinton High School vs. Clinton & Bartlett
- Friday, 8/31 @ 6 p.m.: Scrimmage #2 @Franklin High School vs. Franklin
- Friday, 9/7 @ 7 p.m.: Regular Season Game #1 at Home vs. Worcester North
Gonk Knocks: Training Camp with the Algonquin Tomahawks
More Gonk Knocks coming soon!